How to find the Southwood Stadium, Prices Avenue, Ramsgate CT11 0AN
- Approach Ramsgate via A299 (Canterbury/London) or A256 (Dover/Folkestone) to Lord of Manor roundabout.
- Follow the signpost to Ramsgate along Canterbury Road East, counting via 2nd exit of the 1st roundabout.
- At the 2nd roundabout, continues towards Ramsgate on London Road (2nd exit).
- Take the 3rd turning on the left, into St Mildred’s Avenue, then 1st left into Queen Bertha Road.
- After the right hand bend, take left into Southwood Road, and 1st left into Prices Ave. The stadium is at the end of Prices Avenue.
The nearest railway station is Ramsgate, probably 10-15 minutes walk away.
View larger map
- When you come out of the station turn right, and walk along Wilfred Road (past the sorting office) and straight on at the traffic lights at the junction with St Lawrence Park Road into Grange Road.
- Follow Grange Road until you get to shopping centre and at Zebra crossing turn right into Southwood Road.
- Go up Southwood road, following road round to right at the top, then turn 1st left into Prices Avenue.
Ram of the Match at Thamesmead?
You must be registered in order to vote. Or please log in
- Chris Elliott (40%, 2 Votes)
- Freeman Rogers (40%, 2 Votes)
- Ira Jackson (20%, 1 Votes)
- Jim Sherman (0%, 0 Votes)
- Colin Justin (0%, 0 Votes)
- Aaron Quain (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jamie Taylor (0%, 0 Votes)
- Junior James (0%, 0 Votes)
- Macca Murray (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tom Chapman (0%, 0 Votes)
- Luke Wheatley (0%, 0 Votes)
- Curtis Robinson (0%, 0 Votes)
- Stephen Butcher (0%, 0 Votes)
- Nick Shaw (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5