We are delighted to share with you our new youth team portal. This portal demonstrates our commitment to the continued improvement and development of the Ramsgate Youth team.
All payments will be automated through this system. Matchday fines incurred by individual players are payable by the player and should be paid to the club within 7 days of notification, please.
Subscriptions are payable in advance, could you please ensure that you set up your direct debit with immediate effect and ideally so that the subscriptions are paid on the 3rd of each month. If you are paying annually or quarterly can you please ensure that these DD’s are set up as recurring payments. Unfortunately, we will not be able to register your child to play league or cup games until confirmation of your DD has been received.
Please follow these instructions when registering a player to our youth team.
- When you first click the link to register a player you will need to register for a new account.
- The parent or guardian of the youth team player will need to be the person who sets up the account.
- Enter the parent or guardians name, address, email address and password.
- Then select to add a new player by either following the link on the page you are on or selecting players then add a new player.
- Enter the player's information, taking time to read the documentation around the terms and conditions of joining Ramsgate FC youth team.
- When entering the player's details please select the correct team that player plays for.
- When registering your child please ensure that you include a current passport style photograph, head & shoulders against a plain background, please. Photos including other people, at the beach or in the park etc. are not acceptable and may delay registration. No school uniform please or other detail that can identify your child.
- Once you have completed registration, please complete direct debit mandate confirming how you would like to pay monthly, annually or quarterly.
- Register any additional players in the same way.